1. Create Account
What You’ll NeedA. Master Codes provided by your Master Code Holder.
- Your Master Codes will be distributed by your district curriculum contact (Master Code Holder).
- Most programs include two Master Codes: one for redeeming teacher content and one for redeeming student content.
- Your program may also include Master Codes for any additional components.
- You only need to enter one of your Master Codes to create a new account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do not create a new account. Sign in with your username and password.
Click Profile in the top right of your homepage.Create new password and save.
Master Codes are distributed to a Master Code Holder who is usually your district curriculum contact. Reach out to the Master Code Holder at your school or district if you have not received your Master Codes.
Log into your existing account and add the Master Codes to redeem your new content. Go to Manage Content to return content that you no longer need.
- Go to https://connectED.mcgraw-hill.com.
- Click Create a New Account.
- Click Register under Teacher section.
- Enter name.
- Enter one of your 16-digit Master Codes.
- Enter your personal school email address.
- Create a challenge question and answer.
- Click Next.
- Enter your school’s zip code.
- Select your school.
- Click Next.
- Print or record your username and password.
- Click Finish.